Introducing the New Colorado Alpha Center for Divorce Mediation
Why Alpha Center
Alpha Center for Divorce Mediation offers a different approach to the divorce process. With a staff of expert attorneys, counselors, accountants and other professionals who are well experienced in the divorce process, Alpha Center for Divorce Mediation can guide you through the difficulties of divorce.
Experienced Colorado Mediator Helps Divorcing Spouses Settle Disputes
Loveland attorney-mediator determined to promote amicable resolutions
Marriages usually end because couples want to stop the arguing and move on with their lives. Unfortunately, spouses often find that filing for divorce only starts another round of bitter, costly conflict. A sane, effective solution exists, however, at Kealy Law & Mediation Center in Loveland, where we help husbands and wives resolve their disagreements through mediation. Attorney-Mediator Karen Kealy has assisted numerous Colorado clients and provides a safe environment in which couples can discuss the financial and personal aspects of their divorce. As a neutral third party, she will help you discuss and resolve what is best for everyone involved as you reach a settlement agreement.
Assistance from a third party with a deep understanding of family mediation
In difficult times, divorcing couples choose to resolve the terms of their dissolution through Kealy Law & Mediation Center for many reasons, including:
- Steadfast guidance — People often believe that mediation only works when the parties already agree on most items, but that’s not the case. Even where sharp disagreements exist, we have the skill and determination to guide couples toward a compromise.
- Financial relief — Divorce mediation is one-third to one-half cheaper than hiring two attorneys. With everyone working toward the same goal outside of court, you won’t have to pay the high fees associated with litigation, discovery and procedural skirmishes.
- Peace of mind — We want you to be comfortable and confident that divorce mediation is the right choice for you, so we take the time to address each concern and provide comprehensive support and mediation for each issue in your divorce.
At Kealy Law & Mediation Center, we know that every divorce has its unique challenges. We are committed to open communication so we can develop a thorough understanding of each partner’s priorities and goals.
Comprehensive support for people seeking alternative dispute resolution
At Kealy Law & Mediation Center, we can advise you on options for ending your marriage outside of court, including:
- Mediation — In mediation, attorney-mediator Karen Kealy acts as a neutral third party providing skilled counsel on legal issues so that spouses can present a mutually acceptable agreement to the court. Mediation allows you to rely on an experienced legal adviser while maintaining control over the proceeding.
- Arbitration — Arbitration results in a decision that the divorcing spouses usually must abide by. The arbitrator reviews evidence and makes a ruling in the same manner as a judge. By cutting down on formal legal procedures, significant time and money can be saved.
- Collaborative divorce — During this process, the parties work together to retain a group of attorneys and other professionals to work in pursuit of an agreement. However, without an authoritative guiding hand, the process can be more lengthy and expensive than mediation or arbitration.
If you are looking to end your marriage in the most amicable way possible, Kealy Law & Mediation Center can explain the pros and cons of each available option.
Contact a dedicated Attorney Mediator today
Kealy Law & Mediation Center assists Coloradans seeking to resolve divorces and other family disputes through mediation. Please call 970-673-4713 or contact us online to schedule a meeting at our Loveland office.